We are looking for a system administrator (m/f/d) to support, maintain and further develop the internal infrastructure (Linux and Windows Server, KVM, router, network, WLAN, backups, telecommunications). His area of responsibility includes the supervision and monitoring of the IT systems, the creation of IT operational concepts and the IT operational management of all systems over the entire life cycle. In addition, the participation in customer projects in the area of IT system technology, the creation and maintenance of infrastructure documentation as well as first and second level support in the IT area is required.
- Completed training / studies in the field of IT (e.g. IT specialist for system integration) or comparable qualifications or several years of professional experience in this field
- Knowledge of Linux, databases, network and security
- Knowledge of virtualization systems (e.g. VirtualBox, VMWare)
- Strong communication skills, problem-solving skills and personal responsibility
- Reliability, team spirit and flexibility
Interested? Then please send your application to:
IBAR Systemtechnik GmbH, Ewald Haase Str. 18, 03044 Cottbus